Having realized the acute housing deficit in Nigeria. Hodisol homes has come to contribute her own quota to housing delivery in the country which gave birth to New Dawn Estate Mowe Ofada which is located in a serene environment, surrounded by other housing estates very close to Nestle Foods.
It is a 15 minutes’ drive to Lagos Ibadan express way. The estate is in one of the fastest developing residential enclaves on the mainland
We are pained seeing that accommodation is becoming a serious issue in Nigeria despite effort by the government at various levels and private developers to meet housing needs of our people are yet to produce the desire result. Based on this we decided to compliments those efforts in our own little way to ensure provision of quality and affordable homes and also creating an installment plan for those that can’t afford to pay out rightly
Infrastructures: Parameter fencing, drainage, children playground, electricity, basketball court, earth road.
Legal Documentation: Letter of Deed of Contract (for installment payments), Deed of Assignment, Survey.
Payment Plan – full plot; 648 square meters (60*120ft)
- Outright Payment: N350,000
- 3-month payment plan: 100,000 down payment – 84,000 spread across the remaining months
- 6-month payment plan: 60,000 down payment – 55000 spread across in 6 months.
- 12 months’ payment plan: 50,000 down payment – 31,000 spread across 12 months.
- ID: 2012
- Published: May 16, 2018
- Last Update: September 26, 2019
- Views: 62